Pneumatic presses for fruit
The pneumatic press is designed for pressing fruit mass. The fruit mass is pressed in a horizontally placed cylinder with inflating membrane.
The membrane presses the fruit mass against perforated channels and drain elements. Juice outflows through perforated channels and drain elements into the collection tray under the cylinder. The pressing is batch.
- Entirely made of stainless steel.
- Mounted on pivoting wheels.
- Membrane and drain elements made of non-toxic material.
- Axial loading through the cylinder axis.
- Automatic programs with repeated cycles of pressing and loosening of fruit mass.
- Construction of the press enables fast and easy cleaning after use.